Google Threatened Half The World's Population

Here I am, writing on Google-owned Blogger, posting a video to this post that is hosted on Google-owned YouTube, all accessed through Chrome, into which I am signed in with two Google accounts. My phone is an Android. When I buy new electronics I expect them to magically sync through the power of Google. I am up in Google and, more importantly, Google is up in me.

And Google is threatening me and my ilk. Or at least telling us we'd better get used to a new world order. Get used to it, they say. Time's up, they say.

Time's up on what, you might ask. Time's up on me using my privilege to take advantage of women. Time's up on me making the world in my own image. Time's up on the male world.


No, I'm being serious. Penis non grata est. The world is about to have new overlords. They will be just and fair, and only a little bit vengeful.

Comments